Here is another To Don’t list. Take heed from the lessons that I learn.
1. Don’t touch the hot espresso machine with your bare, unprotected, defenseless finger.
2. When your dad willingly comes over to babysit the little one, don’t leave the laptop cord out as a security measure/trip wire, whichever term you prefer.
3. Courtesy of my friend J. Don’t say anything like “I get along well with little boys”
4. Don’t wait until the last minute to order heating oil. Don’t do it the day before a snow storm. And don’t run out in the middle of the night. Brrrr!
5. When reaching for 3 keys on the keyboard and a mouse button all at the same time…don’t be ashamed to use your tongue…