While hunting through the fridge for food, I saw that I had some pasta sauce…mmm pasta! Too bad we only had lasagna noodles… mmm lasagna! Too bad I can’t have the dairy. Hmmm…I’ll have to think of another plan.
I went hunting around the internet for some ideas and put a few of them together.
I wasn’t sure what to call this, because my inspiration was lasagna and it visually resembles lasagna. So there you have it. Non-Lasagna.
Here’s what you will need:
- ground beef
- red bell pepper (diced)
- onion (diced)
- small amount of butter for sautéing
- baby spinach
- sour cream (non-dairy Tofutti brand)
- lasagna noodles
- tomato sauce (I used a mushroom flavored sauce)
1. Brown you ground beef and sauté your diced red bell pepper and onion. Mix these together.
2. Build your lasagna. Layer the tomato sauce, then lasagna noodles, then sour cream, then spinach. Next put a layer of the meat mixture. And Repeat.
3. Top this all off with some sauce.
4. Place in the oven to bake at 350F for approximately 30 min.