I’ve seen some blog awards floating around, but this is the first one I’ve gotten. I like this award a lot. I like the idea of focusing on the things that make you happy in a fallen world where sometimes it isn’t easy.
I received this wonderful award from JDaniel4’s Mom. It is truly special. The award challenges you to think about all the things that make you really happy. I am so thankful JDaniel4’s is giving me the opportunity to share 10 things that make me happy. Please check out her really special blog. It will make your happy if you do.
Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
10 Things that make me happy! (In no particular order)
1. Holding my little Boy when he’s all snuggly and calm.
2. Getting distracted by random dancing style twirls from D while I try to finish whatever I’m doing.
3. Singing in the car at the top of my lungs on a bright sunny day.
4. Driving through tiny little white leaves that remind me of snow, but aren’t.
5. Coming home to my dog Coco, all waggly and happy.
6. Being wildly in love with my husband.
7. Watching my little one giggle, smile and laugh hysterically.
8. Finding just the right photo at just the right moment and actually taking it.
9. Pushing my feet into sand at the beach and squishing it with my toes.
10. Cracking the top of a perfectly cooked Crème Brûlée.