This came out AMAZING! I was worried about trying this, but it was awesome. Even my very skeptical D loved it. You should definitely try it at home.
I would like to thank Kristin from Peace, Love and Muesli for giving me the inspiration to even attempt this. She sent me an email yesterday with some ideas for the box full of farm share items that I didn’t know how to cook.
What you need:
- hand full radish greens
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 radish
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 1 sprig of fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic (mine is from a jar)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Coarsely chop the radish, radish greens and basil
- Toss them in a food processor. (I tried my blender first and the processor works much better)
- Chop until small pieces.
- Add all the other ingredients and blend until smooth with tiny pieces.
- Just before putting this on pasta, heat through on the stove.
*This will make enough for 1/2 lb. of pasta.