Welcome to Multitude Monday hosted by A Holy Experience. I am on a mission to record 1000 gifts I have. I hope to change my fickle heart and start to truly appreciate all that God has given me.
I have an abundance of things to be thankful for this week!
59. Bubble wrap – Such a simple and enjoyable thing, and we are passing on the fun.
60. Table jungle gyms – I never imagined the fun a table could be before I had a child, and now I see it through new eyes.
61. Favorite blankets – Oh I do love my blanket, especially in the winter months. And I have definitely passed this onto my son.
63. Food that’s so good you have to lick the plate to get it all. (And don’t forget the fingerprints on the wall)
64. The Christmas season is finally here!